Nikolaos A. Diangelakis
- On unbounded and binary parameters in multi-parametric programming: Applications to mixed-integer bilevel optimization and duality theory. Journal of Global Optimization 2017, 69 (3), 587-606.
- Explicit Model Predictive Control: A connected-graph approach. Automatica 2017, 76, 103-112.
- A multi-scale energy systems engineering approach to residential combined heat and power systems. Computers & Chemical Engineering 2017, 102, 128-138.
- Multi-parametric Optimization and Control; Wiley-VCH; to appear in, 2017.
- A multi-parametric programming approach for the simultaneous process scheduling and control - Application to a domestic cogeneration unit. Foundations of Computer Aided Process Operations / Chemical Process Control; In Press, 2017.
- Mixed Integer Bilevel Optimization through Multi-parametric Programming. Foundations of Computer Aided Process Operations / Chemical Process Control; In Press, 2017.
- Modelling, Design and Control Optimization of a Residential Scale CHP System. In Advances in Energy Systems Engineering; Kopanos, G. M., Liu, P., Georgiadis, M. C., Eds.; Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2017.
- Process Design and Control optimization: A simultaneous approach by multi-parametric programming. AIChE Journal 2017, 63 (11), 4827-4846.
- Model-based multi-parametric programming strategies towards the integration of design, control and operational optimization. 27th European Symposium on Computer-Aided Process Engineering (ESCAPE-27); Elsevier, 2017; pp 1867-1872.
- A Multi-Objective Optimization for the Design and Operation of a Hydrogen Network for Transportation Fuel. Chemical Engineering Research and Design 2017, in press, Accepted Manuscript, Available online 26 December 2017.
- Natural Gas based SOFC in Distributed Electricity Generation: Modeling and Control. Natural Gas Processing from Midstream to Downstream; 2017.
- "Simultaneous Process Scheduling and Control: A Multiparametric Programming Based Approach".
- Decentralized Multiparametric Model Predictive Control for Domestic Combined Heat and Power Systems. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2016, 55 (12), 3313-3326.
- Towards the integration of process design, control and scheduling: Are we getting closer?. Computers & Chemical Engineering 2016, 91, 85-92.
- POP - Parametric Optimization Toolbox. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2016, 55 (33), 8979-8991.
- Explicit MPC in real-world applications: The PAROC framework. American Control Conference (ACC); 2016; pp 913-918.
- On multi-parametric programming and its applications in process systems engineering. Chemical Engineering Research and Design 2016, 116, 61-82.
- Design, scheduling and control: A simultaneous approach by multi-parametric programming. Computing and Systems Technology Division 2016 - Core Programming Area at the 2016 AIChE Annual Meeting; AIChE, 2016; pp 145-147.
- PAROC-An integrated framework and software platform for the optimisation and advanced model-based control of process systems. Chemical Engineering Science 2015, 136, 115-138.
- A Decentralised Multi-parametric Model Predictive Control Study for a Domestic Heat and Power Cogeneration System. 12th International Symposium on Process Systems Engineering and 25th European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering; Elsevier, 2015;, Computer Aided Chemical Engineering 37 pp 1499-1504.
- Towards the integration of process design, control and scheduling: Are we getting closer?. 12th International Symposium on Process Systems Engineering and 25th European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering; Elsevier, 2015;, Computer Aided Chemical Engineering 37 pp 41-48.
- Design optimization of an internal combustion engine powered CHP system for residential scale application. Computational Management Science 2014, 11 (3), 237-266.
- A framework for design and control optimisation. Application on a CHP system. Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Foundations of Computer-Aided Process Design; Elsevier, 2014;, Computer Aided Chemical Engineering 34 pp 765-770.
Return to members of the group.