- A review of analytical and optimization methodologies for transitions in multi-scale energy systems. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 2022, 160, 112277.
- A Multi-Period Integrated Planning and Scheduling Approach for Developing Energy Systems. Optimal Control, Applications and Methods 2022,.
- A decision-making framework for the optimal design of renewable energy systems under energy-water-land nexus considerations. Science of The Total Environment 2022, 154185.
- A Multi-Period Planning and Scheduling Strategy for Developing Hydrogen-Based Supply Chain. ESCAPE-32; 2022; p Accepted.
- A Framework to Facilitate Decision Making for Infrastructure Options Analysis of Distribution and Utilities Systems in Chemical Production Plants. ESCAPE-32; 2022; p Accepted.
- "Solution Strategies for Integrated Distribution, Production, and Routing Problems Arising in Modular Manufacturing".
- The Food-Energy-Water Nexus in Sustainable Energy Systems Solutions. Accepted; Handbook of Smart Energy Systems; 2022.
- An Optimization Framework for Solving Integrated Planning and Scheduling Problems for Dense Energy Carriers. Proceedings of the 11th IFAC International Symposium on Advanced Control of Chemical Processes (ADCHEM 2021); 2021.
- Production Scheduling of Supply Chains Comprised of Modular Production Units. In IFAC-PapersOnLine, IFAC-PapersOnLine; IFAC-PapersOnLine, 2020; Paper 2, pp 11452-11457.
- Infrastructure planning and Operational scheduling for power Generating systems: an Energy-water Nexus approach. Foundations of Computer-Aided Process Design (FOCAPD 2019); Elsevier, 2019; pp 233-238.
Return to members of the group.