Marcello Di Martino
- A Neural Network Based Superstructure Optimization Approach to Reverse Osmosis Desalination Plants. Membranes 2022, 12 (2), 199.
- A decision-making framework for the optimal design of renewable energy systems under energy-water-land nexus considerations. Science of The Total Environment 2022, 154185.
- Developing intelligence in food security: An agent-based modelling approach of Qatar’s food system interactions under socio-economic and environmental considerations. Sustainable Production and Consumption 2022, 32, 669-689.
- Energy-water Scheduling Decisions for Agricultural Scenario Planning. ESCAPE-32; 2022; p Accepted.
- A Framework to Facilitate Decision Making for Infrastructure Options Analysis of Distribution and Utilities Systems in Chemical Production Plants. ESCAPE-32; 2022; p Accepted.
- The Food-Energy-Water Nexus in Sustainable Energy Systems Solutions. Accepted; Handbook of Smart Energy Systems; 2022.
- An Optimization Framework for the Design of Reverse Osmosis Desalination Plants under Food-Energy-Water Nexus Considerations. Desalination 2021, 503, 114937.
- An Energy-Water-Food Nexus-based Decision-making Framework to Guide National Priorities in Qatar. Sustainable Cities and Society 2021, 103342.
- Superstructure Optimization for the Design of a Desalination Plant to Tackle the Water Scarcity in Texas (USA). 30th European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering (ESCAPE-30); Elsevier, 2020; pp 763-768.